This page is applicable to NetConnect X 1.5 and above
The first time you access your NetConnect X instance via the console, you will be guided through the network configuration process. You’ll be presented with the console welcome page, which will provide log in credentials.
- Enter the credentials as displayed to log in.
- Select if you wish to use DHCP IP address.
- If you select ‘Yes’, you will be assigned an IP address from your DHCP server.
- If you select ‘No’ you will be prompted to enter your:
- IP address
- Net Mask
- Default Gateway
- DNS Server 1
- DNS Server 2 (optional).
- If you do not have a secondary DNS server, we recommend using a public DNS, such as 184.108.40.206.
- Review and confirm the details.
After a few moments, your system will reboot. The reboot time can take upto 5 minutes, once complete you will be presented with the welcome screen which has been updated with a link to your new NetConnect X instance. Simply copy this into your browser to continue to the first time access page. Be sure to connect using HTTP, not HTTPS.
Your NetConnect instance is now set up with an IP address and available to access via a browser. Proceed to the First Time Access Page to complete the installation process.