The purpose of this document is to provide information pertaining to Release 1.2 of NetConnect X | LYF.
Whilst this information may be relevant to other versions / environments, the ones stipulated here have been actively tested with positive results.
|NetConnect X | LYF||1.0.0|
|Microsoft Windows||2008 R2 and above|
|Microsoft Windows Desktop||7 and above|
|Apple Mac (OS X)||OSX 10.13 and above|
|Apple iPhone, iPad (iOS)||iOS 12 and above|
|Android||8.0 and above|
|Browsers||Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge.|
Release Date: 27 March 2019
Features / Updates
- Operating System: CentOS 7.4 minimal
- Supported virtualisation: VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V
- Supported Cloud Deployment: AWS, Azure
System & Admin Panel Updates
- System updates to improve stability, resolve issue whereby system would become unresponsive after a period of time.
- System-wide security improvements
- Improved Authentication Stage creation behavior. Set local instance as inactive when creating and activating
- Updated RDP application create/edit options, default values.
- Updated UI for assigning users to applications
- Bug Fix for editing and duplicating RDP & LYF apps
- Updated authentication options for RDP apps
- Introduced file-type specific icons
- Updated folder colour
- Pass-through of certain Windows permission errors
- Implemented error handling and UI for drag-and-drop.
- Fixed bug where spaces were replaced with ‘%20’ when downloading files.
- Updated Sorting behaviour
- Remove ‘paste’ option from 3 dot menu
- Updated UI layout on several messages
- Added Preview timeout notification
- Removed option to preview unsupported file types
- Updated ‘Date Modified’ column format
- Simplified application creation
- Added User Provide Credential and User Select Address options
- Added Font Smoothing option
- Updated Control Strip options
- Updated clipboard redirection behaviour
- Updated Hyper-Drive behaviour
- Tabs now reflect application name
|LYF 1.2-1||Unable to download a file via the three-dot menu when the file is selected. User should use the download option from the top row.|
|LYF 1.2-2||Download option unavailable from preview timeout menu|
|LYF 1.2-3||Sorting behaviour is not intuitive|
|LYF 1.2-4||Duplicate file/folder handling requires further improvement. No data is lost under any tested scenarios, however messaging, behaviour and options presented to the users are to be improved.|
|RDP 1.2-1||Internet Explorer not currently supported|
|RDP 1.2-2||Audio redirection to be implemented|