The purpose of this document is to provide information pertaining to Release 1.4 of NetConnect X | LYF. Note, this document incorporates changes introduced in Release 1.3.
Whilst this information may be relevant to other versions / environments, the ones stipulated here have been actively tested with positive results.
|NetConnect X | LYF||1.4|
|Microsoft Windows||2012 R2 and above|
|Microsoft Windows Desktop||7 and above|
|Apple Mac (OS X)||OSX 10.13 and above|
|Apple iPhone, iPad (iOS)||iOS 12 and above|
|Android||8.0 and above|
|Browsers||Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge.|
Release Date: 26 April 2019
- Operating System: CentOS 7.4 minimal
- Supported virtualisation: VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V
- Supported Cloud Deployment: AWS, Azure
System & Admin Panel Updates
- Introduced first iteration of the reporting module.
- System updates to improve stability, resolve issue whereby system would become unresponsive after a period of time.
- Resolved delay when logging out
- Resolved assigning and unassigning licences bug
- System-wide security improvements
- Removed requirement for “/” or “\” when creating a LYF application
- Added a confirmation dialogue when deleting an application.
- Added notification when deleting an application.
- Updated self-signed certificate, expiry 2029.
- Improved reboot time
- Minor UI updates
- Resoled multiple scenarios whereby the file preview would not display
- Introduced user-friendly messaging and options to better deal with preview time-outs
- Added option to increment file/folder name under duplicate name scenarios
- Improved file upload stability
- Files/Folders are now removed from the clipboard after a cut-paste event
- Resolved an issue whereby the select boxes can become out of sync
- Added progress indicator for downloads
- Added progress indicator and user-friendly text to preview screen
- Improved sorting behaviour
- Minor UI updates
- Tidied up the ‘size’ column
- Added ability to merge folders
- Improved handling for duplicate file name scenarios
- User Provide Credentials and User Select Address options added
- Added wallpaper redirection
|LYF 1.2-4||Duplicate file/folder handling requires further improvement. No data is lost under any tested scenarios, however messaging, behaviour and options presented to the users are to be improved.|
|RDP 1.2-1||Internet Explorer not currently supported|
|RDP 1.2-2||Audio redirection to be implemented|
|SYS 1.4-1||Following an upgrade, the system SSL certificate must be regenerated/reapplied.|